Interested in sharing tours? Crystal Serenity Nov 5-12, Barcelona to Lisbon

Looking for fellow cruisers on this ship at this time who are interested in smaller, private tours (6-10) and taking 1/2 or full day trips at each of the ports we visit, starting with Barcelona. Would like tours to different cities/provinces/towns to include a Jewish component. If you're interested, please respond either here, or by email to eseidel@me.com. 

All the best,

Eric 

Eric,

Please note the following information at the top of this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Also, please note the following from What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know:

Shore Excursion/Tour Shares in ROLL CALLS

This is an excellent benefit of participating on your ROLL CALL. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you may post your share request on the specific Roll Call topic for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing with you. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call topic on the Roll Call forum or any other message board forum with your share request. Use your existing Roll Call topic to post your share request. Please note, our Guidelines do not allow personal ads looking to share shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. anywhere else on Cruise Critic.

I'm New Here, Can I Post Looking for a Shore Excursion/Tour Share?

Technically, the answer is yes. However, our ROLL CALLS are not a classified ad area for your tour share. They are, as mentioned above, a place for cruisers to get to know one another before they sail. You will receive a much better response to your TOUR SHARE REQUEST if you take some time to read the entire ROLL CALL; get to know the other members and allow them to get to know YOU first! That is the spirit of our ROLL CALLS.

If my ROLL CALL is slow may I post it in other forums?

No. Please don't post topics looking for others cruising with you or share requests for tours, excursions, transportation, etc. on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions on your existing Roll Call topic in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic

As stated above, your Roll Call thread below is the only place on the Cruise Critic message boards where your tour share requests are allowed. Please post your request there.

Edited by TxCityKat
typo

Eric, besides the very important information that Kat has given you, I wanted to note that many consider it unwise to post your personal email address and/or full name on a public message board, especially when you have also posted where you live. 

Thanks Kat, I was actually making an additional point that it’s unwise to post your full (first and last) name on a public message board (especially when you’ve also noted where you live). And personal email addresses can give that away, especially when they follow the first initial/last name convention.   It’s another reason so many CC members have non-personal  email addresses to use here.  🙂