Atlantis Beach/Aqarium day pass

Jmrosa1

We are trying to plan our day at Nassau during our cruise stop.  The cruise docks at 12pm and departs at Midnight.  How long do you think the aquarium portion takes to really see it and walk around atlantis? We are debating if there is enough time to make the beach portion of the pass worth it, or to skip it and try the free beach.  No bathrooms at the free beach concerns me though as we are traveling with a 2 and 6 year old. Thoughts?

8 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

I’d do something else and visit the aquarium at night for free.

Wait the aqarium is free at night? Starting at what time?!!! What other suggestinons do you have?

14 hours ago, Jmrosa1 said:

Wait the aqarium is free at night? Starting at what time?!!! What other suggestinons do you have?

It’s been reported here that security stops checking bands after a certain time, maybe after the pools are closed? 

10 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

It’s been reported here that security stops checking bands after a certain time, maybe after the pools are closed? 

I have seen this now come up a few times on tripadvisor and here. But it seems to be a most people are gone by 7 so go then.  We are traveling with a 6 and 2 year old, and not sure we want to head back over at that time and walk around not knowing where we are going. lol.