Grand Circle, MS Provence, April 17, 2006

joek

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We are taking the same trip on May 15. I would love to hear from you after your trip. Any tips and your general experince would be appreciated.

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Liz,

We are considering taking the exact same GCT 'Holland & Belgium in Bloom' trip next month -- I loved looking at your photo trip report. Could I ask you to get in touch with me by email as I have another question or two (off topic for this thread) about that trip?

Thanks -

Dave

dwzemens@comcast.net

edeco

We will certainly be glad to post our experiences and answer any questions. I'm sure we will find Internet Cafe's and will try posting here.

I notice on the GCT site that most of the Provence cruises are sold out. I'm glad we booked early.

We have taken one GCT river cruise (M/S Concerto) and loved it. Can anyone comment on the differences between the larger GCT ships and the smaller M/S Provence or M/S Chardonnay? Is there still plenty of room in the lounge/bar and public areas for all of the passengers? We found that the public spaces on the Concerto were very well laid out and were pleased to see that they held all the passengers? Are there any amenity differences between them? How would you rate the smaller compared to the larger GCT ships?

Thanks very, very much. I appreciate any and all information you can give me!

David Zemens

Rochester, Michigan

dwzemens@comcast.net

I really look forward to any "live" reports from internet cafes on the trip.

Have you gotten your documents yet? They seem to send them very close to the actual trip. I am hope we get the advertised hotel, Le Meridian, Montparnasse. We booked our own air so we have to make our own way to the hotel and the air france shuttle stops right across the street.

Thanks again,

Dee

Archived