Tween Friendly Excursions in ABC islands

29 minutes ago, Icecoldcranberry said:

Hi everyone. I am looking for suggestions for excursions to do with our boys ages 8 and 10 at time of sailing. We will be visiting Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. Thank you in advance!!!

Try the port of call forums:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/456-caribbean/

4 hours ago, Icecoldcranberry said:

Hi everyone. I am looking for suggestions for excursions to do with our boys ages 8 and 10 at time of sailing. We will be visiting Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. Thank you in advance!!!

ABC Tours in Aruba. We did the Blackstone Treasures UTV but they have lots of options.

Woodwind in Bonaire.

Rent a car and explore in Curacao (advanced car rental - Celestino does an amazing job setting you up for a great day).

4 hours ago, Icecoldcranberry said:

we did two excursions in 2017 that were great for our tween and teen.

Golf Cart Rental in Bonaire where we explored on our own.  They now have 6 passenger ATVs that we are looking to do on our next cruise.  Find them at bonairecruisers dot com.

The other was a regular snorkel adventure which was a regular ship excursion in Aruba.  This was cool because we got to snorkel around a WWII ship that was scuttled during the war.  Highly recommend!

We also rented golf carts in Bonaire and my daughter (9) loved it! In Aruba we have rented a jeep and explored on our own, another time we just hopped on the city bus and went to the butterfly farm and beach.  On another trip we did a private tour enjoyed each trip!  In Curacao we have done the aquarium, on our last trip we had a private trip booked to see the caves and snorkel but my daughter woke up sick in the middle of the night the morning of our stop so we had to stay on the ship.  She was very disappointed.  I think maybe she had a bad shrimp at dinner 😞  Will give us a reason to go back!

• Like 1