Voyager Class - Mid vs Aft Rooms & Motion Sickness in Western Caribbean

Hoping y'all can help us make a decision on which rooms to book... we are looking at booking a 6 night Western Caribbean cruise on Adventure of the Seas in March 2020.  We need 2 adjoining rooms for a total of 6 people, and options are limited.   The choices are complicated by the fact that I am *very* prone to motion sickness. We have interior options available mid-ship on deck 6 (mid and low are best for motion sickness in general), but would love balcony rooms, which are only available in the far back on Deck 10 (1670/1672 or 1370/1372).  Do you think we would feel much of a difference in motion in far back Deck 10 vs mid ship Deck 6?  We sailed the Mediterranean twice on the Brilliance of the Seas (a smaller boat, but calmer waters), and did a Caribbean cruise on Allure of the Seas (obviously a much larger ship), and I was totally fine on all 3 cruises except for a night or two on Brilliance when there were exceptionally rough seas (they had to close areas of the ship).

The balcony rooms look AMAZING, but not worth me feeling horrible... 

Our exact itinerary would be:

Fort Lauderdale 

Cruising

George Town, Grand Cayman,

Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico

Cruising

Fort Lauderdale

Thank you!!!

2 minutes ago, spangnash said:

I was totally fine on all 3 cruises except for a night or two on Brilliance when there were exceptionally rough seas (they had to close areas of the ship).

The same will be true on Adventure, without much diff on where you are However, if you have a choice, go mid ship and lower, and not just for stability issues.

Agree with midship.  If you don’t want an interior, check a mother date maybe?  I have vertigo on land let alone on a ship.  Would Promenade room be available?  They don’t feel so confining.  I always book cabins on Decks 6-8 midship and usually on the “Hump”. I don’t book past the AFT elevators towards the back.