Kids Drinks Available?

Our first cruise on RCL coming up... We've cruised on Disney before and found that there was no need to buy "soft drink packages" - as long as you were willing to walk to the right place on the ship you could get a soda.

Wondering about the availability of complimentary drinks for kids on RCL - notably Serenade of the Seas? Are there any locations where kids can go to get a complimentary cup of soda? Or... Are the "soft drink packages" worth their cost for your kids? :confused:

Our first cruise on RCL coming up... We've cruised on Disney before and found that there was no need to buy "soft drink packages" - as long as you were willing to walk to the right place on the ship you could get a soda.

Wondering about the availability of complimentary drinks for kids on RCL - notably Serenade of the Seas? Are there any locations where kids can go to get a complimentary cup of soda? Or... Are the "soft drink packages" worth their cost for your kids? :confused:

There is no free soda available anywhere or anytime on RCCL.

You can get juice, water, Ice Tea, Milk, lemonade during mealtimes in the dining room and the Windjammer free of charge. There are drink stations outside the windjammer having Water and most times lemonade throughout the day. Juice and Soda from the Bars is always at additional charge.

If the Soda & Juice card is worth the money really depends on how much and what your kids drink. It´s simply math you have to do and calculate how many drinks your kid have to consume to make the card worth it.

Juice is only available at breakfast. No juice in the Windjammer after breakfast. Technically in the dining room at lunch and dinner you need the soda sitcker(also good for juice on RC). I think most of the wait staff will bring juice for the kids without charging or asking to see the sticker.

Juice is only available at breakfast. No juice in the Windjammer after breakfast. Technically in the dining room at lunch and dinner you need the soda sitcker(also good for juice on RC). I think most of the wait staff will bring juice for the kids without charging or asking to see the sticker.

Sorry I have to disagree from my personal experience on all my RCCL cruises. I never ever buy the sticker as I´m not drinking a single drop of soda. I know it´s good for juice too but the juice I drink outside the meals would be much cheaper by the glass.

I have never been asked for my seapass card neither in the Dining Room nor in the Windjammer when requesting Juice going with my lunch or dinner.

Different story for Soda, (have seen it when my tablemates ordered some. They have been asked for the card to be charged.

Archived