Constellation - 8046 or Aft 9162

FinelyCruising

I did end up changing to 7208, so I'll let y'all know how it is, but we won't be on this cruise until October.....I'm glad to know we will hear the music, I didn't even know there was any, so when it was mentioned here by those in the know, it's definately going to add to our enjoyment!

in the book, it looks as if there is no balcony. it just shows a white strip across all 8 cabins in the back. i'm so confused!
Don't let the problem with the deck plan diagrams fool you. All of the M-Class ships' aft cabins have verandas.

Here's what you get (and you're only seeing about 2/3 of it):

veranda.jpg.ef08a04d4b0843208d1dfe65816be4f8.jpg

Squirrls Mom,

Thanks for the info on 7208 Connie. Did the room have a iron / board? And I understand the blow dryer in the bathroom is connected to the wall, right? Is it worth carrying a blow dryer to use by the desk?

Did you have noise from the inner cabin directly accross from you?

Thanks again,

Daphna

Squirrls Mom,

Thanks for the info on 7208 Connie. Did the room have a iron / board? And I understand the blow dryer in the bathroom is connected to the wall, right? Is it worth carrying a blow dryer to use by the desk?

Did you have noise from the inner cabin directly accross from you?

Thanks again,

Daphna

No irons, no ironing boards aboard Celebrity ships, and you are advised not to bring your own.

The CC cabins all have the wall mounted dryer in the bathroom, but also come with a 2nd and more effcient hair dryer under the sink area. It can be plugged in and used in front of the mirror over the desk. Unless you have a real preference for your own, there's no need to bring another.

No noise from cabins across the hall anywhere in the ship unless you have REALLY rowdy neighbors.

Has anybody slept on the sofa bed in 7208 on Constellation (or any of them for that matter)? My mother's friend isn't able to travel with her, so she will be staying with DH & me. She's not concerned about the comfort, but I just worry for her! :)

Absolutely no noise from across the hall. We thought the room was not occupied for our first week until we saw it being made up one morning. The beds in all the cabins are buffered from the hallway by the bath and closets so it usually isn't an issue.

No experience with the sofa bed in 7208 but sleeping under stars is quite comfy! And with the size of the balcony, quite nice! With the sofa bed open, you will find moving around kinda difficult however.

Our only complaint was during our second week when our neighbors both had a habit of leaving their balcony lights on all night. (There should be some kind of annoying light that remains on in the room if you have closed your drapes and left the light on.)

No irons. They will gladly press clothes for you and it is reasonable. I thought the two hair dryers to be a nice touch but we never used the one under the sink. The one on the wall is fine but I know many complain about them. (They work fine on short hair.)

Karyn, was Analiza still there? She was the best ever! Between her and Rolando, we were so pampered!! Never overlooked one detail the entire two weeks....

Archived