Carnival Radiance

I would like very much to join my sister and her husband on their cruise in May of next year on the Radiance. I am willing to pay for my part. How do I get the reservation(booking number) from Carnival without getting into trouble and them(my sister and hus) finding out. I think you can still add a person after booking.

Can you clarify what you want to do? Do you want to share your sister's cabin as a third person? Only they can add an additional person. If that's the plan, and they are in agreement with this arrangement they can add you.

39 minutes ago, lovenorwegiancruiseline said:

I think you can still add a person after booking.

depends on what cabin they booked. if their cabin only holds 2 people then you can not add people to your booking unless you change rooms to a room that holds 3 or more people

it will be easier if you book the cruise and then meet up with your sister somewhere onboard

20 hours ago, lovenorwegiancruiseline said:

I would like very much to join my sister and her husband on their cruise in May of next year on the Radiance. I am willing to pay for my part. How do I get the reservation(booking number) from Carnival without getting into trouble and them(my sister and hus) finding out. I think you can still add a person after booking.

You can't add yourself to someone's cabin as a "surprise" you would have to book yourself, and then you can link together the reservations, but you likely would have to get the booking number from your sister.  Carnival doesn't know you from Joe Schmoe, so they would not give that information out.  But I know with 100% certainty you cannot book yourself into their existing stateroom without your sister and her husband finding out, you just can't do that.

23 hours ago, lovenorwegiancruiseline said:

This post is hilarious -

Image this...You book a cruise to get away just you and the wife...BAM! you show up and here is a third wheel in the room - her sister. Now unless this is something you are into, you can kiss away any "romance" for the cruise.

Who in G-ds name would let this happen??

If Carnival lets you do this please let me know -  as for my brothers next trip I am putting my mother in their room - Don't worry I will pay for the whole cabin as long as they don't know before they get there!

I think the OP should stay with Norwegian as with you paid fare that might be one of the 5 perks they are offering.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Stick93 said:

This post is hilarious -

Image this...You book a cruise to get away just you and the wife...BAM! you show up and here is a third wheel in the room - her sister. Now unless this is something you are into, you can kiss away any "romance" for the cruise.

Who in G-ds name would let this happen??

If Carnival lets you do this please let me know -  as for my brothers next trip I am putting my mother in their room - Don't worry I will pay for the whole cabin as long as they don't know before they get there!

I think the OP should stay with Norwegian as with you paid fare that might be one of the 5 perks they are offering.

My exact thoughts! 😂