Natural healing wonders

Tao Diva

My daughter and I will be making a port stop in San Juan in November 2020. We are looking for something to do that is natural or new-agey. We are making this a health/spa vacation. I realize it may be a bit "out there" to many of you, but we're making is a vacation to reconnect with water energy, heal our bodies, and nurture our spirits. 

What natural, healing wonders do you recommend? A Visit to the Laguna Grande bio-bay is our first choice since the ship will be in port into the evening. But I'd like to have a back-up option since it's unclear if that excursion will fit into our time constraints. 

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

There's a guy at Pinones who offers a coconut workshop where he teaches you how to climb a coconut tree, open a coconut, and other things coconut. You have to reserve and you can probably find him by googling.

On 7/21/2019 at 6:57 PM, Tao Diva said:

My daughter and I will be making a port stop in San Juan in November 2020. We are looking for something to do that is natural or new-agey. We are making this a health/spa vacation. I realize it may be a bit "out there" to many of you, but we're making is a vacation to reconnect with water energy, heal our bodies, and nurture our spirits. 

What natural, healing wonders do you recommend? A Visit to the Laguna Grande bio-bay is our first choice since the ship will be in port into the evening. But I'd like to have a back-up option since it's unclear if that excursion will fit into our time constraints. 

Thanks,

What is your time in port??

16 minutes ago, Tao Diva said:

Arrival 3:30 pm

Depart 11:00 pm

Well that leaves the rainforest out. I'd look online for info on any of the companies that do the Fajardo Bio Bay tours. You kayak in the night through mangroves into a lagoon filled with luminescent dinoflagellates. You can dip your hand in the water and watch the water light up with their glow. Call the companies to check if it can fit your time constraints, if that's something that interests you.

• Like 1