Freeport/Nassau/Princess Cays

heatherpl

I was wondering what short drive or walking distance to the closest beach in Freeport from the cruise terminal? What beach activities do you recommend while in this port? this is my 3rd time coming to the port but never really had anything planned in the past. This time I would like to plan something.

Nassau- this would be my forth time coming to this port so I already know what to expect. But my question I am curious about that I am thinking of doing is the Atlantis Water Park. how is and are the slides good? Any helpful advise or tips about the Water Park would be great. I already experienced the Atlantis Beach and resort before. I also experienced the free beach from the cruise port Junkaroo beach. Also any other helpful tips on any other beach would be great as well. What other beach would you recommend me going to if I decide against the water park.

Princess Cays- My question is do they have mini carts transporting you through out the island if you have a disability? Are the private bungalows good to rent as well?

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2019 at 7:43 PM, heatherpl said:

Has anyone visited Princess Cays?

Yes, and it is quite nice.  You get there via water shuttle/tender and lunch is included.  It is a private beach day but excursions are available as well.