Price listing mini vans

mygreyhound66

Greetings, I seem to recall that last year at the dockyard, there was an actual board with a list of where the minivans went, along with the price of each journey.  Has anyone got a picture of that price list please?  I know the cost to horseshoe is $7 p.p. And last year I gave the driver a couple more to take us to Warwick long bay to do the beach walk, but this year, I am interested in the listing to decide all my options before arriving into Bermuda.  Many thanks!

2 hours ago, mygreyhound66 said:

Greetings, I seem to recall that last year at the dockyard, there was an actual board with a list of where the minivans went, along with the price of each journey.  Has anyone got a picture of that price list please?  I know the cost to horseshoe is $7 p.p. And last year I gave the driver a couple more to take us to Warwick long bay to do the beach walk, but this year, I am interested in the listing to decide all my options before arriving into Bermuda.  Many thanks!

Here is a photo of the price listing at the Dockyard I took a few weeks ago. You will have to get a group together for other locations as they don’t normally run to the other locations from the Dockyard.

6745A7C8-959E-42D7-B384-78A818A068D5.jpeg

• Like 1

I know they run quite often for Horseshoe, but how often do they go back and forth to say the Botanical Gardens, the aquarium or the lighthouse? I didn't realize there was mini bus services to them. Easy ride back?

22 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

I know they run quite often for Horseshoe, but how often do they go back and forth to say the Botanical Gardens, the aquarium or the lighthouse? I didn't realize there was mini bus services to them. Easy ride back?

As I said in my post with the photo they don’t normally run back and forth to those places. If you have seven or more people you can arrange for a ride to those places if you have a group of 7 or more.  There is a 7 person minimum. You would have to pre arrange for a pick up for return as they won’t be available at the aquarium. The minibus to Horseshoe will drop you off at the Lighthouse or Church Bay on the way but those won’t pick you up as they fill every seat at Horseshoe before returning to the Dockyard. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1