Specialty restaurants first night

I certainly understand that you want to celebrate your anniversary in a specialty restaurant. Just did the same thing on Azamara.  As an afterthought, our Anniversary was special. It was because it was us. We had thought that dining in a specialty restaurant was really important. As it turned out, our best meal was not the specialty restaurant. We had our best evening meal at the Patio, grill adjacent to the Buffet. Table service, white tablecloths, and cooked to order grilled fresh fish, and eating outside on deck enjoying the breeze and scenery. Not crowded too!  Happy Anniversary. Celebrate and have fun.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Redtravel said:

We had our best evening meal at the Patio, grill adjacent to the Buffet. Table service, white tablecloths, and cooked to order grilled fresh fish, and eating outside on deck enjoying the breeze and scenery. Not crowded too!  Happy Anniversary. Celebrate and have fun.

Was this something special they had that night?

Thank you!

They have updated the app and now it’s showing prime rib the last night so I will keep our Qsine reservations the first night. I would be very disappointed if we canceled only to find ourselves sitting in the MDR alone.