wine package

grimpil

We have previously enjoyed the peter lehmann shiraz on previous cruises which was in the middle wine package. Just wondering if the wine packages are consistent across ships and does anyone have recent info on which wines are in which category . It has been a while since we cruised with carnival and was hoping i could get away with the cheaper package. We will try the complimentary wine in the steakhouse on the first night, any idea which wine that will be

31 minutes ago, BossyKat said:

All of the wines are listed on Carnival's website.

We, too, are interested in the wine packages and will be sailing the Sunshine in a couple of weeks. After reading your post, I logged into our reservation and tried finding wine packages info.  After having no success, I finally gave up. BossyKat, can you help me out with the steps that I need to take in order to get to the wine info about which grimpil inquired in the original post to this thread? THANKS in advance for your help. 

6 minutes ago, jljlinda said:

We, too, are interested in the wine packages and will be sailing the Sunshine in a couple of weeks. After reading your post, I logged into our reservation and tried finding wine packages info.  After having no success, I finally gave up. BossyKat, can you help me out with the steps that I need to take in order to get to the wine info about which grimpil inquired in the original post to this thread? THANKS in advance for your help. 

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1358/~/cruise-the-vineyards-wine-packages-program

2 hours ago, grimpil said:

We have previously enjoyed the peter lehmann shiraz on previous cruises which was in the middle wine package. Just wondering if the wine packages are consistent across ships and does anyone have recent info on which wines are in which category . It has been a while since we cruised with carnival and was hoping i could get away with the cheaper package. We will try the complimentary wine in the steakhouse on the first night, any idea which wine that will be

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1358/~/cruise-the-vineyards-wine-packages-program

Peter Lehmann Shiraz is on the premium list. Found this photo but prices may be higher today

wine.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grimpil said:

We ate in the steakhouse for the first time on our last cruise.
We had three different bottles (they gave one free and then let us have 50% off the other two).
I believe we had a Malbec and a Cab (but can't remember which ones) however we were really impressed with the Santa Helena Merlot from Chile.
Enough that Cupcake took a picture of the bottle so we could track it down on land!

We have reservations again in Oct, and will probably do the Wine Package and get more of that Merlot.

15 hours ago, grimpil said:

We will try the complimentary wine in the steakhouse on the first night, any idea which wine that will be

Santa Helena house brand, choice of one white or one red.  I believe Chardonnay or Cabernet, but that could vary by ship and availability.

49 minutes ago, grimpil said:

not sure if memory is serving me correctly... was there not three different levels of wine, perhaps this is a change

It says 3 packages in the description!?

Does anyone have current prices for the packages?