wifi plans

fuzzy1010

HI. we are going on the Sunrise next week. There are 6 of us in 3 different rooms. Should I purchase 1 wifi plan per room? I was thinking of doing basic plan for the kids for instagram and snapchat. I figured the value for us so we can get access to emails. What do you think?

It all depends on how much each person wants to use the internet, really. If you only buy one plan per cabin, only one person can be logged into a plan at a time. That person has to log out in order for the second person in the cabin to log in. Or I think if the second person logs in, it'll automatically log out the first person. Then repeat that for all the cabins. If the kids are in the same cabin together, they won't be able to use the wifi at the same time with just one plan.

If all they really want is access to social media, then yes, the Social plan will be good enough for them. And if you just need to check emails and not do much more, then the Value plan would suffice.

I've purchased the Social plan my last 2 cruises and it worked well for FB and Messenger, which are about all I wanted.  That is why I am getting the social plan again this cruise.  Regardless which plan you select, being able to only have 1 device logged in per number of plans purchased could be a problem.

3 hours ago, fuzzy1010 said:

HI. we are going on the Sunrise next week. There are 6 of us in 3 different rooms. Should I purchase 1 wifi plan per room? I was thinking of doing basic plan for the kids for instagram and snapchat. I figured the value for us so we can get access to emails. What do you think?

Just got off the Sunrise a few weeks ago.  We had the middle plan and it worked really well.  USed it for work and checking email and normal phone apps etc.  Recommend it.  Multiple devices can use it yet only one at a time.  Easy to change devices.  Takes just a few seconds to switch between devices.