Thoughts on Empress of the Seas?

1 hour ago, RickinStl said:

I loved Empress when we sailed her last year 

Does it have other places to get something to eat rather than the buffet?  Ships we have been on in the past have places to get burgers, burritos, pizza (24/7).  My husband hates buffets so he always east breakfast and lunch at those little places.

9 minutes ago, IloveBobaFett said:

Does it have other places to get something to eat rather than the buffet?  Ships we have been on in the past have places to get burgers, burritos, pizza (24/7).  My husband hates buffets so he always east breakfast and lunch at those little places.

Just the MDR on sea days and the Windjammer, They do put out snacks during the day 

Loved Empress when we sailed her to Cuba.  Would sail her again in a heart beat.  Wish they would move her to Tampa permanently so I could sail her again.  She sort of wrapped her arms around you and made you feel welcome.  If you need all the bells and whistles don't sail Empress.

23 hours ago, IloveBobaFett said:

Has anyone sailed on the Empress?  Honestly... It doesn't look very impressive.  Thoughts?

The Empress of the Seas was the ship that got us hooked on cursing in 1994. We sailed on it 3 times in two months.

It was called the Nordic Empress back then. Needless we loved the ship. It is a small ship and does not have all the water fun as on larger ships. A cruise on a small ship is usually serine and quieter. Remember. School is still out.

51 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

Loved Empress when we sailed her to Cuba.  Would sail her again in a heart beat.  Wish they would move her to Tampa permanently so I could sail her again.  She sort of wrapped her arms around you and made you feel welcome.  If you need all the bells and whistles don't sail Empress.

Thanks!

45 minutes ago, twodaywonder said:

The Empress of the Seas was the ship that got us hooked on cursing in 1994. We sailed on it 3 times in two months.

It was called the Nordic Empress back then. Needless we loved the ship. It is a small ship and does not have all the water fun as on larger ships. A cruise on a small ship is usually serine and quieter. Remember. School is still out.

Thanks

Edited by IloveBobaFett