Spa on Enchantment of the Seas

There are several hot tubs around the main pool and Solarium, but none in the fitness center.  I believe there is a sauna and a steam shower in each of the men's and women's changing areas.  No extra charge.

Thanks for the reply Clarea.  I was hoping for a dedicated hot tub in the spa area.  I really enjoy a nice relaxing soak every  morning and the main pool solarium sounds like a real zoo....not that thats bad.....I was looking for quiet time.  I  am pretty sure I can make do.

FYI, Enchantment of the Seas does NOT have sauna or steam facilities in the spa locker rooms.

However, RCL's other Vision Class ships (Grandeur, Vision & Rhapsody) do have both the complimentary sauna/steam facilities in the men and women's locker rooms.

Edited by Nado44

25 minutes ago, Nado44 said:

FYI, Enchantment of the Seas does NOT have sauna or steam facilities in the spa locker rooms. ...

My wife swears they have a steam shower on Enchantment.  Maybe it's been removed?

10 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

My wife swears they have a steam shower on Enchantment.  Maybe it's been removed?

That might actually still be there. It looks like your standard shower stall though except that it's enclosed. However, there is no bona-fide steam room or sauna.