Beach restaurant at sapphire Beach?

Broch

Can anyone tell me if they still have a caribbean buffet at the beach restaurant on Sapphire Beach. Islander informed me there use to be one but he had not eaten there for a while and he was not sure what they had for lunch now. BTW ISLANDER I did try to reply to you to thank you for getting back to me if you are reading my thread here, but the thread in which you posted my reply kept crashing when I clicked the reply tab. I was going to say if they had a caribbean buffet there it would suit me down to the ground :)

Thankyou. Reply working his time. Anything you find out about Food options on Sapphire Beach would be gratefully appreciated.:o I believe there is a hotel on the beach perhaps we could use their restaurant.

Thankyou. I believe there is a hotel on the beach perhaps we could use their restaurant.

The restaurant I mentioned before that had the Caribbean buffet is the hotel restaurant. ;) The other hotel restaurant is the pool side cafe. There is one private restaurant on site but last I checked they weren't open for lunch.

Will check on the buffet tommorrow.

--Islander

http://www.*****

Brilliant. I will definately give it a try and will post my findings when I return. I am not going till first week of May but we have friends going to Sapphire beach in march so I will ask them to check it out. Many thanks meantime. It was very good of you to find this out for me.

Archived