Hotel in Rome for large family?

Mineu

3 minutes ago, Mineu said:

Hello-I am trying to find a hotel for a family of six in Rome. Does anyone have any experience with one that will guarantee connecting rooms? Thanks in advance!

We have not booked hotel rooms for such a large group but we have booked an apartment (there were 5 in our group). Have you considered an apartment?

7 minutes ago, dogs4fun said:

We have not booked hotel rooms for such a large group but we have booked an apartment (there were 5 in our group). Have you considered an apartment?

Thanks for responding! I've never  booked an apartment. How do you go about booking that? Thanks for your help!

Edited by Mineu
Spelling

We usually book Rome hotels when there are just two of us. We booked an apartment for our large group mainly because it was difficult to find hotels that could accommodate all 5 of us at a reasonable rate. 

I have an extended trip to Rome planned this year and am traveling solo. For the first time, I have booked with airbnb - hope it works out well (great reviews of the room I've booked and price can't be beat).

Edited by dogs4fun