Upgrade offer help (not room related)

Owenred

Hey guys,

So I logged in today just to see whats happening and recieved the below message. When I click the link it just errors out any idea what the offer would be? Our free at sea is Dinning and Drinks package. 

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you on board Norwegian Cruise Line. We would like to extend a unique opportunity for you to save big while getting the most out of our Free At Sea promotion.

Based on your Free At Sea selections, you are eligible for one or more exclusive upgrades that will make your experience even more incredible. Hurry and upgrade today to take advantage of this exclusive offer and put the “awe” in your awesome vacation. Click here

to view your exclusive upgrades.

This is a new message that has nothing to do with cabin upgrades, but rather "Promotion Upgrades".  I got that same message in MyNCL today and we are 10 days away from sailing.  When I clicked through, it brought me to a new window in my cruise planner with three Upgrade offers:  Premium Plus Beverage Package, Unlimited WiFi, Unlimited WiFi with Streaming. 

image.thumb.png.bb754c754f59c6ea1d0a4dcc6b22637c.png

Edited by JandC_Cruising

Hi, I got the same email and it is to do with drink upgrades and such.  Regarding the error message I kept getting that when trying to look for excursions...2 excursions for Italy, none for France it was odd.   Someone told me to delete history/cookies and it worked, no more error messages and I see 76 excursions!