Checking in with Jet2.com

Highpeaklad

I have flights booked on Jet2 but am unable to access manage booking. The flight locator I’ve been given doesn’t start with a 2 so won’t work on the Jet2 site. 

I was told on the phone that Jet2 don’t give Celebrity the actual locator until 30 days before departure. It’s now 21 days and when I called Celebrity they told me to use my existing locator at Jet2.com/royalcaribbean but that link doesn’t exist or just goes to the Jet2 homepage. 

I don’t want to have to keep ringing them, anyone any experience with this?

2 hours ago, Highpeaklad said:

I have flights booked on Jet2 but am unable to access manage booking. The flight locator I’ve been given doesn’t start with a 2 so won’t work on the Jet2 site. 

I was told on the phone that Jet2 don’t give Celebrity the actual locator until 30 days before departure. It’s now 21 days and when I called Celebrity they told me to use my existing locator at Jet2.com/royalcaribbean but that link doesn’t exist or just goes to the Jet2 homepage. 

I don’t want to have to keep ringing them, anyone any experience with this?

Just use the link that has been given and you can go into your booking. We had to wait till 20 days before sailing but it does work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pl281 said:

2 hours ago, LEESRE said:

Just use the link that has been given and you can go into your booking. We had to wait till 20 days before sailing but it does work.

Thank you. It’s not working at present but it’ll be 20 days tomorrow so fingers crossed. 

41 minutes ago, ScotBrit17 said:

Try this link:

https://reservations.jet2.com/Jet2.Reservations.Web.Portal/whitelabellandingpage.aspx?j2tid=a9946134-13e0-473f-993f-d29063b406c9

Enter surname and make sure you use the correct reference, try your travel agent booking reference and if that doesn't work input the Celebrity reference. You should have access by now.

Thanks for that, but that link just takes me to an error page. Nothing’s working and I haven’t had an email response yet. 

I only have a Celebrity reference as booked directly with them. 

It’s not the end of the world if we have to check in at the airport but thanks for trying. 

Problem finally solved. I was putting in the wrong booking reference. Every time I spoke to them (in the USA) they were telling me to input the flight reference number that appears on my edocs when what I needed to put in was the cruise booking number. Thankfully, I managed to get through to the U.K. and they put me right, I knew it must be me doing something wrong. 

Thanks to those above who were telling me what to do, it’s always simple when you know what you’re doing. 

Thanks again.