Port Canaveral Luggage Valet- flight times

K L B

Does anyone know for sure what time your flight must be at Orlando Airport to participate in the luggage valet program from Port Canaveral? We will be on the Harmony in March. I see some conflicting times in other threads, and most are quite old. It varies from 11am- 12:30pm. Flights we are looking at are all in that range and I don't want to miss out because my flight is just a tad too early. Thank you!

I think noon is the earliest time and southwest had a cutoff time in the evening. ( i know it not for sure but dont have the info saved) if your flight is too early I wouldnt let valet be the deciding factor

Edited by Tulsacoker

Thank you Tulsacoker :)

I normally fly on Canadian airlines so we have never used this program but it sounds dreamy to use. I might actually choose AA or Delta just to take advantage. I presume when on a connecting flight they route the bags right to the end of your journey.

From personal experience, I would avoid AA and go for Delta, unless the pricing is obscenely different.  

I have yet to take an AA flight that wasn't cancelled, delayed, and/or change of aircraft resulting in loss of pre-selected seats. 

The worst was when they delayed our flight five times and then cancelled it, and their only option was to fly us the next day, arriving in Fort Lauderdale at 1:30 for our cruise that day (a full 24 hours after we were supposed to arrive).  There was no way I was going to cut it that close, so I had them fly us in to Tampa at midnight, then I rented a car and drove across the state overnight.  I lost money on the car rental, fuel, and the hotel room we didn't get to use.  

Delta, on the other hand, has always done right by me.  Flights are on time, planes are in good working condition, flight crews arrive at the gate on time, etc. 

And you're going to LOVE Luggage Valet!  Just make sure you manage your toiletries accordingly on the last night to accommodate the 3-1-1 rule... your steward can give you extra cups if you need to decant some shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, etc., to use on the last morning so you can pack your big bottles.

• Like 1