Harmony Aqua Show Question

I should know this but too many senior moments recently. Wife & I are Pinnacle. We are cruising on the Harmony next week with our daughter & 3 year old granddaughter who are both Diamond. I know my wife & I just need to show our seapass card to get in to see the Aqua show but I can't seem to remember how everyone else gets in.

I looked on Cruise Planner for my daughter to make a reservation for the show and couldn't find anything specific about the Aqua show. Do any of you know what the procedure is for that?Thanks.

Tim

17 minutes ago, cruisin4kicks said:

I should know this but too many senior moments recently. Wife & I are Pinnacle. We are cruising on the Harmony next week with our daughter & 3 year old granddaughter who are both Diamond. I know my wife & I just need to show our seapass card to get in to see the Aqua show but I can't seem to remember how everyone else gets in.

I looked on Cruise Planner for my daughter to make a reservation for the show and couldn't find anything specific about the Aqua show. Do any of you know what the procedure is for that?Thanks.

Tim

See the DC or SC as soon as you can and have him/her make the reservations.

16 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

See the DC or SC as soon as you can and have him/her make the reservations.

Forgive me but who are DC and SC?  I’m on Harmony in September and need to change a reservation.  

I wasn't aware that Pinnacles weren’t required to make reservations.  

9 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

Forgive me but who are DC and SC?  I’m on Harmony in September and need to change a reservation.  

I wasn't aware that Pinnacles weren’t required to make reservations.  

DC Diamond concierge SC Suite concierge. Read the post I responded to about reservations

16 hours ago, cruisin4kicks said:

We are cruising on the Harmony next week with our daughter & 3 year old granddaughter who are both Diamond.

Edited by FLACRUISER99