Epic/Western Mediterranean Questions!

dbdb

My comment about Pisa - if you want to climb the Tower you would need tickets - I am not sure that is possible in an ‘on your own’ tour.  You would need to know exactly when you get to Pisa.  There is lots to see apart from climbing the Tower.  Few people venture into the town part of Pisa.  I would anticipate that it is very unlikely that you would have time on this visit.  It could be considered a shame, but you will not be missing any  big Kodak moments.

“No museums planned” is, for me, a great way to see Florence.  It is like an open air museum.  It will be hot so plan for finding a shady cafe to have a snack.  

You don’t need NCL to get you to the beach in Palma - but not everyone wants to have to do planning while they are on vacation.  

Enjoy the Epic.  I have done that route a few times now and would do it again tomorrow.  

5 hours ago, Nola26 said:

Thanks for the tips and feedback. We are excited!

After discounts and perk Palma beach totals $26 for the two of us,  easy too.

At that price, I think it is worth taking the tour.  

Edited by ollienbertsmum

On 8/15/2019 at 10:19 AM, dbdb said:

Epic specific question - does anyone have any good hacks for the bathroom situation? Not a fan of the open bathroom space. Can things be hung on the doors so that it becomes a little more private. Any sound/smell dampening techniques?

There's a dark curtain that can be pulled to separate the bathroom section from the rest of the cabin.