Summer 2021 on sale date

Thanks for the info. Since posting I saw that on another board also. 

I've done Island Escape years ago and not been on a cruise since, thinking more informal is our thing. I loved the cruise but the ship was tired in places, anyone any recommendations on the best of the Marella fleet? 

Probably best to decide which cruise area you are planning to do first then ask about the ship that's in that location. Personally we like all the ships but the older ones are different to the new ones which are perhaps not so intimate because of the size.

You can do informal on all of them.

10 hours ago, mart901 said:

Thanks for the info. Since posting I saw that on another board also. 

I've done Island Escape years ago and not been on a cruise since, thinking more informal is our thing. I loved the cruise but the ship was tired in places, anyone any recommendations on the best of the Marella fleet? 

Hi Mart totally agree with P.C i all ways book up a year in advance, if i want that stern balc like we do thats the whole reason i do it, and it,s always something to look forward to.

as for the Marella fleet have been on them all except spirit which has gone , and also Explorer 2, so for me do love Discovery she has a fine atrium and multiple restaurants and easy to get around hope this helps.

Just saw P&O Azura's Eastern Med itineraries for summer 2021 and are really disappointing... So many cuts (they even cut all of the Ionian Sea destinations such as Corfu, Kefalonia, Zante & Katakolon) and the same itineraries all over again. Oceana's 2020 ones where far better than these. I still have hope in Marella though. Usually Eastern Med is their favourite area and they make many different itineraries with plenty of ports.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

23 hours ago, so,ton saint said:

Hi Mart totally agree with P.C i all ways book up a year in advance, if i want that stern balc like we do thats the whole reason i do it, and it,s always something to look forward to.

as for the Marella fleet have been on them all except spirit which has gone , and also Explorer 2, so for me do love Discovery she has a fine atrium and multiple restaurants and easy to get around hope this helps.

Hi Howard hope all well, away the team good luck for the season. The Spirit was good same as Celebration but did you try Calypso, Destiny and the, posh, Emerald🤔

10 hours ago, mart901 said:

Thanks for all the info. Having been on them all, what's your thoughts on the two older ships? Do they really feel tired as a passenger? 

Yes they do but they have a fantastic atmosphere and we would certainly have no problem with going on them again, and most likely will. Entertainment is as good and, IMO, better in certain area's, I believe they are going for a refit in the near future. 

Enjoy your planning 😊