Who's on line?

karmac

Don't you hate how this site no longer tells you who's on line at the bottom of the main page? Sometimes, particularly late at night, I would decide on whether to stay up a bit longer or not waiting for postings depending who was on line. If there were no regulars on line then I'd go to bed.

Karen

Not long for your cruise now Gyyp? Bet you're getting excited. I can't wait for the one after next week!!:p

Kaz

Getting very excited, really looking forward to Fiji, only been to Yasawa I Rara so far.

Did you see my post on where i came from in Yorkshire? Stocksbridge.

Getting very excited, really looking forward to Fiji, only been to Yasawa I Rara so far.

Did you see my post on where i came from in Yorkshire? Stocksbridge.

Yes I did. Not exactly sure where that is though. Meant to ask my dad but forgot. Where is it in relation to Bradford/Leeds?

Kaz

Yes I did. Not exactly sure where that is though. Meant to ask my dad but forgot. Where is it in relation to Bradford/Leeds?

Kaz

It goes, Bradford, Huddersfield,Barnsley then Stocksbridge.Roughly 40 k's south of Bradford.

Thanks for that. Knew where all the other places were. Have you been back there lately?

Kaz

Unfortunately never, I will one day, have a cousin came out on Australia day for a couple of weeks.

Is he/she going on the cruise with you?

Kaz

No she and her DH are staying with family here for 2 weeks then going to Adelaide to visit my uncle then back to UK.

I noticed on a previous post that your DH doesn't drink, neither do I, gave up drinking and smoking 12 years ago.:)

Hi all

Just having a final read before I head off to bed. School starts here tommorrow with a pupil free day so have been getting a presentation ready to do with teachers tommorrow. :eek:

Have finally realised I am addicted to this site, when it gets turned on when I am home (or at work) and then minimised into the toolbar at the bottom until I go home or log off!!

How sad - I think I need a life or to just go on my cruise!! ha ha

Have a great week everyone.

Cheers Rach

Hi all

Just having a final read before I head off to bed. School starts here tommorrow with a pupil free day so have been getting a presentation ready to do with teachers tommorrow. :eek:

Have finally realised I am addicted to this site, when it gets turned on when I am home (or at work) and then minimised into the toolbar at the bottom until I go home or log off!!

How sad - I think I need a life or to just go on my cruise!! ha ha

Have a great week everyone.

Cheers Rach

Hi Rach

Are you a teacher then? Our teachers go back tomorrow and the kids go back Tuesday but my son who is going into year 10 goes back Wednesday.

Karen

No she and her DH are staying with family here for 2 weeks then going to Adelaide to visit my uncle then back to UK.

I noticed on a previous post that your DH doesn't drink, neither do I, gave up drinking and smoking 12 years ago.:)

My DH gave up drinking almost 10 years ago and smoking almost 5 years ago. I drink but I don't smoke. Never even tried it would you believe?

Kaz

Hi karen

Yes I am a teacher - but I have a 2 year contract where I am teaching teachers about using technology and different teaching methods within their classrooms. Have been doing this job for 6 months and miss the kids heaps - but enjoying the challenge of working with teachers and travelling to bush communities.

Cheers Rach

My DH gave up drinking almost 10 years ago and smoking almost 5 years ago. I drink but I don't smoke. Never even tried it would you believe?

Kaz

Wished I never tried it (smoking) I still have the odd craving but no way I'm starting again.

For some reason when I refresh the screen it is logging me out and I have to keep logging back in, have no idea what the problem is, hopefully will be OK tommorrow, also back to your original post I hope they put the 'Who on line' section back on, I also miss it. BTW the name is Nigel (Yes I do have friends):)

Hi Karen, I just came on line. I am often lurking around late at night on this site , as I am often working late. I can never seem to work out exactly the time on the site, so I am not sure if you are still up.

LHM

Hi Nigel (and I'm sure you have plenty of friends). I had that problem of being logged out one day last week. I noticed too that the times (of postings) were all haywire. I wondered if maybe if you weren't logged in the times might go to GMT. Who knows! Just wait & see what happens. My DH never has a craving for a smoke (gave up on the tablets -have a blank, can't think of the name - it will come to me). Never has a craving for a beer either.

Kaz

Hi Nigel (and I'm sure you have plenty of friends). I had that problem of being logged out one day last week. I noticed too that the times (of postings) were all haywire. I wondered if maybe if you weren't logged in the times might go to GMT. Who knows! Just wait & see what happens. My DH never has a craving for a smoke (gave up on the tablets -have a blank, can't think of the name - it will come to me). Never has a craving for a beer either.

Kaz

If your not logged the times are GMT + 4 or something like that, I have never missed missed the alcohol either. Anyway I'm going to call it a night have to start work at 7am.Bye.

Archived