Back to back?

don731

On 8/18/2019 at 4:03 AM, tine-tine said:

Just hope the return trolley is just as obvious pick up and we dont miss sail away|

Twice recently I took the free trolley over to the Bayside Marketplace...easy peasy.  It's easy to find the stop from Terminal F or Terminal J.  Sometimes you have to wait a little while and even after you board you might have to sit there for a few minutes.  I didn't take it back to the ship, though...took a taxi, many of them lined up at the Marketplace.  The Marketplace has an awesome massage place (Sakura) and a great nail place (D'Nature) which are one above the other one in the mall.  BTW, you can store luggage there at the Marketplace!  $7 for the whole day.  They did it at one of the boat tour places near Bubba Gumps.

The other time I went over to Bayside recently, I walked from the dock.  If you can walk a mile, you go right over the bridge and cross the road.  Not a bad walk at all.  The mall doesn't open early so I don't suggest going before 9-10am.

We had to be off the ship by 9am, but could get back on after 11am.  Oh, and the trolley also goes downtown and to other places, not just Bayside.