Need Pictures of Dancing - All Ships

smoothdancer

Hi all,

We are putting together a section on our website for ballroom dancers... (non profit) We are long time competitive dancers, and there is such a need out there for information on dancing on ships.

ANYONE!!, that has pictures of dancing on ships, dance floors,bars and especially pictures of the captians party would be a big help to us. When we are done we will be sure to share our results.

If you dont have an online link or picture service you can send them right to us at JustEatin@yahoo.com

Thanks for helping us with our project.

• 5 months later...

Your thread caught my eye. My wife and I have been ballroom dancing for nearly two years now. We first took lessons at a local junior college in preparation for our first cruise. We were hooked and have have just about exhausted our local options for lessons. We were on Splendour of the Seas earlier this year and danced nearly night. There was a trio that played lots of ballroom music in the Centrum every night. The dance space was small, but we were usually the only ones dancing. Lots of people watched though. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos. We also danced in the main lounge a couple of times, but the Captain's reception was the only time that ballroom was played (the same trio from the Centrum played). We'll try and get photos from future cruises and post for you.

Archived