Carnival Breeze 8/10-8/16

1 hour ago, lachelli said:

Looks like you had a great cruise. Did you do your own thing in each port. How crazy was the beach in grand turk? 

In Amber Cove we booked the waterfalls through Carnival.  It was probably the best excursion Ive ever done.  St Thomas we did a private tour with Good Day Charters which was great.  San Juan we did the resort for a day pass at the Stellaris Marriott.  That was also a great day.  Beach is nice and the pool is beautiful.  Grand Turk was very crowded with 2 ships in.  Jack's Shack gets more and more crowded since there is more to do on the beach closer to it.  

Thanks for sharing.  Love the Breeze - will be back on her in less than 4 weeks.

That was the best video I've seen in reference to matching up with the music.  I wish I were that talented - I would love to put something like that together on our next family cruise.  FABULOUS!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sc4125 said:

Thanks for sharing.  Love the Breeze - will be back on her in less than 4 weeks.

That was the best video I've seen in reference to matching up with the music.  I wish I were that talented - I would love to put something like that together on our next family cruise.  FABULOUS!!

Thank you.  If you liked that than you will love this one I did for our trip on the Pride 3 years ago.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, historyteacher41877 said:

Thank you.  If you liked that than you will love this one I did for our trip on the Pride 3 years ago.

You're right - I did love it!!  I challenge anyone to watch this and not smile.  

• Like 1