Monte Carlo/ excursions

Cruiseaholic07

Bit unusual. It's not their main port- they usually go to Cannes, but I'd imagine most of their providers would be able to cope with both, and would be in place by 90 days. 

I've found the website hasn't quite recovered from the upgrade they did a few months back, with quite a few things not appearing or working as they should. Best give them a call or email them to check. 

39 minutes ago, Trimone said:

If you are docking in Cannes, just go back two streets and the train station is there, it’s very cheap..

The Spirit is doing Monte Carlo on a few cruises, not Cannes.

We have no excursions listed for ours a month later yet. I’m going to walk into town anyway, as we dock very close.

A few years ago we docked in Monte Carlo and took a private tour with a company called MedTour.  We visited  Eze, St Paul, Tourette/loup and Gourdon (amazing eagle nest village: next to Tourette).  We had 8 people in a van.  It was about 300 Euros/8 then for 5 hour tour.  You get time to walk around the medieval villages.  It was great. For me St. Paul de Vence was a highlight.  Just an Idea.

On 8/27/2019 at 7:51 PM, KeithJenner said:

The Spirit is doing Monte Carlo on a few cruises, not Cannes.

We have no excursions listed for ours a month later yet. I’m going to walk into town anyway, as we dock very close.

Been to Monte Carlo a few times and there’s a few things to see right in town. There’s the palace and the changing of the guards. I enjoyed looking at the yachts in the harbour and the exotic cars on the streets. If you’re there for a long stop you can take the 20 minute train ride to Nice Ville station and explore Nice France.