Anything for foodies on NCL anymore?

quercus alba

36 minutes ago, time391 said:

To the original post's question, I thought the "Wine Lovers' Muscial" lunch and wine tasting was a fun foodie experience with a bit of nuance. They paired amazing wines with a variety of dishes from a simple chowder to duck course and a nice dessert.  It was whimsical and charming to learn how different wines are accented and what the lines/bubbles mean.

I highly recommend trying that out at least once, I did it on the Breakaway in May 2019, where I had my sad experience at Le Bistro with over seasoned escargots, room temp/congealed onion soup, and bad veal. I do agree food quality has declined in some ways on NCL, back in 2017 I was on NCL Gem and Le Bistro was a highlight. Now, I don't know if I ever want to return. I still love Cagneys and La Cucina though, the filet mignon is still just as good as a normal steakhouse and who can say no to Ossobuco at La Cucina

I attended Wine Lovers The Musical on NCL Breakaway in 2016:  My daughter was with me who doesn’t drink so I had double the wine 🍷 🍷 experience 🤪. She said the duck was good which I passed my duck servings to her...I don’t eat duck 🦆 ( they are too cute). lol   The show & meal was satisfying and worth the $41.30 pp I paid back then.  Yes I agree trying it at least once...it was a fun experience.