Onda, Encore

ldgiff

I recently came down to 120 days from my Encore sailing a few weeks ago... At first, none of the restaurants could be booked online, and I ended up calling in to make my reservations. I was able to get all the days and times that I wanted, but Onda had still not become available to book. They did, however make me a reservation for La Cucina, which doesn't exist on the Encore. They said that when Onda came online that this would automatically transfer to it. Well, a few weeks later, Onda did become available for booking online. I called in to verify that my La Cucina reservation would transfer over. Sadly, it didn't, and I wasn't able to obtain the day/time that I requested, even though I had made a "placeholder" reservation weeks ago.

Hopefully, soon they'll have this all straightened out...

I am right at 90 days for my cruise and while Onda does show up as available for reservations, once I add it to my cart it disappears.  I actually had to call NCL and make reservations for Ocean Blue and Choir of Man because their website for the Encore cruise is just not working for me.  

It looks like I'm going to have to call in all of my reservations.  Super annoying.  

6 minutes ago, ldgiff said:

Thanks! Both replies told me what I didn't want to hear, but knew. I will prepare to call when I get to 120 days! Bummer.

I'm called today and customer service said they have a ticket out to fix the problem with making reservations for Encore dining.  

I'm sure they'll get it fixed in no time!