I Have 5 Coupons For You!

AFT_LOVER

if she is a Crown & Anchor member of RCCL, that you have cruised with them before to use the coupon.

Yes I do have a coupon $115 for inside & $225 for OV & above for 13 nt WB TA on Brilliance.

So if you are a C&A member, then email me your address to get it. On these coupons you fill in your name, C&A #, Booking # to get the stated amount off for final payment.

How about the November 7, 2006 Transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami? And, if so, how does this all work? I'm still a relative newbie.

shows on your final payment.

That is great that you have coupons that you are willing to share!

As a side note, I faxed a coupon in last Tuesday for $65, but it has not been credited yet to our reservation. Does anyone know how long it usually it takes?

I just got another large envelope from RCCL inside another issue of Jan '06 C&A magazine with 6 more unidentified coupons. So that makes 11!

So if you are a winner & have more than 1 reservation, you can have 2, just so everyone is a C&A member or you can't use them, so don't waste them.

I am attempting to have my computer junkie husband shrink these down to the size CC wants here. Then I will post all 6 for us to read. These expire on 3/31/06

Just got my 1/2006 magazine & only one coupon I can use for 10/15 Freedom ($150 off).

These range from $35, $75,$115 off for inside to $75, $150, $225 for balcony +. These also have no name & C&A # on them.

So email me & tell what the date, ship, & title of cruise & if it matches, YOU WIN!

This is rediculous. The OP has Crown & Anchor Coupons that are worthless to non members. Any Crown & Anchor member doesnt even need the coupon in hand to get the discount. Here's a pic of the ones I have.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=546931104&photoID=2168865470056101609&security=ywmlPv

It's not ridiculous! We love bargains. RCCL is great at giving them on sailings that are not sold out. Sure we get early booking discount for booking when announced, over 55 discount, and Diamond member $200 off balcony + or Platinum for $100 off balcony +. But the coupons are extra bucks off & every good shopper loves them.

My Diamond Rep Nolan, a real doll, just gets a kick out of a cop that is funny. SO I get presents to share with other CC folks & it makes my day, everyday.

So as of 6PM 1/30 I have 8 coupons left. The 2 high ticket $225 ones are gone to my last winner in the previous message. and coupon #3

So email me at MACOPCPD at YAHOOdotCOM & I will send it to you to see & pick one out.

This is rediculous. The OP has Crown & Anchor Coupons that are worthless to non members. Any Crown & Anchor member doesnt even need the coupon in hand to get the discount. Here's a pic of the ones I have.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=546931104&photoID=2168865470056101609&security=ywmlPv

It's not ridiculous! We love bargains. RCCL is great at giving them on sailings that are not sold out. Sure we get early booking discount for booking when announced, over 55 discount, and Diamond member $200 off balcony + or Platinum for $100 off balcony +. But the coupons are extra bucks off & every good shopper loves them.

My Diamond Rep Nolan, a real doll, just gets a kick out of a cop that is funny. SO I get presents to share with other CC folks & it makes my day, everyday.

So as of 6PM 1/30 I have 8 coupons left. The 2 high ticket $225 ones are gone to my last winner in the previous message. and coupon #3

So email me at MACOPCPD at YAHOOdotCOM & I will send it to you to see & pick one out.

so lets see a picture of these coupons that you insist anyone can use. Front and back.

MACOP: You are Diamond level, correct? Wouldn't these coupons have Diamond level coupon codes and wouldn't the person using them have to be Diamond level? Since your C&A level is shown with your member number, it's not like someone could "pretend" to be a Diamond member and use it. Just curious how you make this work for people.

beachchick

You fill in name, C&A #, Booking # Ship name & date of sail

Everything is blank on these.

MACOP: You are Diamond level, correct? Wouldn't these coupons have Diamond level coupon codes and wouldn't the person using them have to be Diamond level? Since your C&A level is shown with your member number, it's not like someone could "pretend" to be a Diamond member and use it. Just curious how you make this work for people.

beachchick

I will type below the Date & ship names, if these are for you then either email me or leave your email here spelling out DOT(so you don't get plenty of spam from it) & I will mail them to you. THSES ARE ALL 2006 no 2007.

COUPON #1 (I have 2) $35 Inside $75 OV or Better

Monarch 5/1,5/8,5/19,6/2, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 9/8, 9/15, 10/2, 10/6, 10/13, 12/11

Enchantment 8/24,9/21,10/5,10/19

Granduer 4/13, 8/27, 9/24

Splendour 11/16

COUPON #2 (I have 2( $35 Inside $75 OV or Better

Enchantment 8/18, 9/16, 9/25, 9/30, 10/9, 10/23

Splendour 12/4, 12/9

Vision 5/7

Jewel 11/12

Radiance 5/21

Grandeur 5/6

COUPON #3 (I have 1) $75 Inside $150 OV or Better

Vision 8/11, 8/18,9/1

Serenade 8/27.9/10

Radiance 6/3

Empress 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 7/29, 8/5, 8/12, 8/19, 8/26, 10/7

Mariner 10/1

Navigator 8/12, 8/26

Voyager 9/9, 9/16, 9/30, 10/7 10/14, 10/21

COUPON #4 (I have 1) $75 Inside $150 OV or Better

Freedom 8/27, 10/15

Granduer 4/22

Mariner 8/27, 18/8

Navigator 8/19, 10/14, 10/28

Rhapsody 8/6 8/13, 8/20, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22

COUPON #5 (I have 2) $75 Inside $150 OV or Better

Serenade 5/21

Radiance 9/16

Empress 4/21

Explorer 10/20

Grandeur 10/27, 11/10

Vision 9/15

Explorer 11/3

So let me know if you need any of these or all of them............

You fill in name, C&A #, Booking # Ship name & date of sail

Everything is blank on these.

:confused:

Curious?

How about the booking code in the bottom right corner?

Is that blank also?

Those are all Platinum value coupons. (Same book I got about a month ago.)

How can a Gold use them when the Crown and Anchor number must be filled in?

beachchick

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACOP

As I stated before

This is what I meant also. But I do not see your answer for it anywhere. :confused:

Could you explain to me too?

Curious?

How about the booking code in the bottom right corner?

Is that blank also?

Those are all Platinum value coupons. (Same book I got about a month ago.)

How can a Gold use them when the Crown and Anchor number must be filled in?

Thank you. :)

Archived