Gem Penthouse Suite Video

saretaj

HI all!  Just back from the Gem today.  Will post a review later, I am exhausted!!!  I also will go back and answer questions some asked of me prior to me leaving.  For now, here's a video of the Suite we had - 9002.  My oldest daughter was in 9502 but no video of that - they are pretty much mirror images.  My apologies as I didn't think to do it until day 4, so our things were mostly out and unpacked.  Also my 6 year old is a camera hog and tried to get in every shot 🙂  Any questions, ask away.  I'll check in later and try to write up the review by tomorrow.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hoping you are still cruising these forums a few months after you have sailed. Thanks for this video! I just booked this very cabin for a February cruise! 

Im concerned about noise and motion. How bad was it? I realize summer and winter itineraries differ and it all depends on weather etc.. but any information is certainly appreciated. I’ve been stalking the forums and so many mixed responses..

TIA..