LEGEND - Chef's Table and Behind the Fun Tour Questions

OnePsychLynne

Has anyone done the Chef's Table and/or Behind the Fun Tour recently on the Legend? I was curious if you could tell me the cost pp for each and if you know where they held the Chef's Table.

I did the BTF Tour so long ago I can't remember how much it was. And I just did the Chef's Table in February for $75/pp but I recently saw it was $95/pp? Is that for all of them or just the larger ships? 

TIA and Happy Sailing 🛳️🛳️🛳️

50 minutes ago, OnePsychLynne said:

Has anyone done the Chef's Table and/or Behind the Fun Tour recently on the Legend? I was curious if you could tell me the cost pp for each and if you know where they held the Chef's Table.

I did the BTF Tour so long ago I can't remember how much it was. And I just did the Chef's Table in February for $75/pp but I recently saw it was $95/pp? Is that for all of them or just the larger ships? 

TIA and Happy Sailing 🛳️🛳️🛳️

I just got off the legend two weeks ago and did both.  Behind the Fun is $95, Chef's Table, $75.  Chef's Table meets at the alchemy bar, travels to the gallery in deck 1 where you snack on small bites and champagne at a table right in the Galley.  Then the main meal is served at a prepared table on the dance floor of the Medusa's Lair dance club on deck 1 adjacent to the Galley.  Both are worth every cent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ParrotRob said:

I just got off the legend two weeks ago and did both.  Behind the Fun is $95, Chef's Table, $75.  Chef's Table meets at the alchemy bar, travels to the gallery in deck 1 where you snack on small bites and champagne at a table right in the Galley.  Then the main meal is served at a prepared table on the dance floor of the Medusa's Lair dance club on deck 1 adjacent to the Galley.  Both are worth every cent.

You are worth your weight in gold sir! Thank you so much ❤️

I loved the Chef's Table. Check done that.... It has a lot of foods i do not eat. Beef steak being one of them and the chef stood right by me and watched me take a bite. LOL. I said i do not eat a lot of beef. He laughed. Linen napkins and i could not even take care of it. hide it etc... It was worth the experience to go.....

50 minutes ago, goaties said:

I loved the Chef's Table. Check done that.... It has a lot of foods i do not eat. Beef steak being one of them and the chef stood right by me and watched me take a bite. LOL. I said i do not eat a lot of beef. He laughed. Linen napkins and i could not even take care of it. hide it etc... It was worth the experience to go.....

Did you tell them about your dislikes before you went? My understanding is that they accommodate your preferences into the experiences. Kudos to you for trying ❤️

1 hour ago, OnePsychLynne said:

You are worth your weight in gold sir! Thank you so much ❤️

You're welcome.  Don't forget they add 18% gratuity like everything else.  Total for two people will hit your Sail & Sign for $177 total.  There is no gratuity for Behind the Fun.  There is a $25 charge per person if you no-show for Chef's Table.

If you have any more questions about either tour let me know, it's still very fresh in my mind.

Dear -----,

Your reservation request for 2 guests at The Chef’s Table is confirmed!  

The date and time will be finalized once you are onboard.

The $75 charge per person, plus 18% gratuity will be automatically added to your sail and sign account.

There will be a $25 fee for cancellations made within 24 hours of your scheduled Chef’s Table.

Should your plans change please keep us advised at lesupper@carnival.com

We look forward to serving you!

Your Nouveau Manager,

Iryna Kushnirchuk

Carnival Legend

• Like 1