dining at breakfast and lunch

bluigirl

Going on Carnival Inspiration 2-9-06. I am not a big fan of buffets. Can you get breakfast and lunch in the main dining rooms or are they closed till dinner? I am cruising without husband or children and would like to get as much out of a sit down meal as possible! Thanks for any replies.

Breakfast and lunch are available in the dining room. I think (and someone will come along that knows much better than I) that the seating is not structured like dinner. I believe the dining room is open with open seating and much more relaxed than dinner. On the one cruise I've done, I really enjoyed the dining room for breakfast and lunch.

Blui - I, like you, don't care for buffets. I have all three meals each day in the dining room. Besides the food being better and fresher, the personal attention and ambiance of the dining room is so nice. Also - a little plus - you can have complimentary espresso and cappuccino with every meal in the dining room - not so at the Lido buffet area.:)

Breakfast and lunch are open seating. They will seat you, so you don't have the option of 'whichever table' you want.

Archived