Majestic princess B733

anjo

We are in this Stateroom 14 nights to Fiji 18Oct. First time in a balcony😃  and have seen reports of soot. Is this one, Baja deck B733 one of the ones affected? Regards, Anjo. Also, is this cruise in School holidays. TIA.

anjo,

School holidays should be over be the 18th October.

I couldn’t find anything on Majestic Princess B733 but looking at the location I don’t see how soot would really be a problem 🤷‍♀️. Found some photos of B733 on Regal Princess which has the same deck layout as Majestic and the cabin looks lovely. Enjoy your cruise 🏝🏖🚢

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/member/stateroom-details.php?ship=Regal-Princess&cabin=B733

I think maybe you've seen reports of soot on aft balconies, is that correct?

I believe those reports specifically refer to the cabins on the stern of the ship, facing the wake, not the cabins on the sides of the ship in the aft section. I can't imagine that you'll have any problems at all. I'm in B739 very soon, which is on the stern, but I selected Baja deck as it has an overhang, whereas most of the decks on the stern of the Majestic are fully exposed (no cover) and have been known to collect soot at times.