What is the location of the 2020 Celebrity Silhouette Dry Dock?

MarkWiltonM

I read that the hurricane in the Bahamas may affect dry docks scheduled for Grand Bahamas Shipyard.  Can someone tell me if the Celebrity Silhouette dry dock in Jan. 2020 is/was scheduled to take place there, and, if so, if anyone knows the status?  We have a cruise booked on the to-be-refurbished Silhouette for Feb. 23, 2020. 

Celebrity moved the Silhouette drydock to Spain after the Oasis dry dock accident in Freeport earlier this year.  Unless there were materials stored at Freeport, the recent hurricane shouldn't be any effect on the Silhouette dry dock.  Celebrity cancelled a cruise that was scheduled for Jan 31, 2020 to allow adequate time to cross the Atlantic and complete the dry dock.   I hope you don't have any issues with the Feb 23 sailing because we are booked on the first scheduled sailing after the dry dock on Feb 14.  I'll make sure get everything completed for you.  😉

21 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

No problem.  We are also doing a B2B so we'll see you on Feb 23.  Hopefully we'll see you by the pool. 😉

Might be advisable not to meet in the pool -- I heard/read that some folks do "stuff" in the pool.  😏

NRayH