Carnival Glory Spa?

mbglib

Hello, for anyone who has been on the Carnival Glory lately, could you confirm if the hot tub is still in the spa?  Carnival's deck plans show as in the picture attached and a picture of the actual hot tub is shown on Carnival.com.  However, I saw a youtube video that made it appear that the hot tub is no longer there.  Thank you.

glory1.jpg

glory2.jpg

42 minutes ago, mbglib said:

Thank you, Stacie.  Carnival needs to update their website.  🙂

I agree! We were on the Glory in February and were rather disappointed to see there wasn’t a hot tub there. We did end up using the hot tubs back by the pizza place as they were adults only and not as crowded so it wasn’t too bad. The hot tub in the serenity area was so cold and windy at night. We like to soak in the hot tubs after the evening show before we head to bed. 

That would be disappointing.  We have been on the Miracle and they had a hot tub in their spa that we thoroughly enjoyed.  I have a hard time being in the sun long and that does limit the times that I can use the hot tubs if they are only outside.

2 minutes ago, Stacie. said:

The area that the spa is supposed to be in appeared to be a fitness studio for classes. We were told by the staff that the hot tub was removed during the most recent renovation. My cruise was in February of this year. 

Oh well, that sounds pretty definitive!!   Thanks for the info

2 hours ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

So which is it.   Does this hot tub exist on Glory??   If so, can anyone use it??   Stacie says its not there, mbglib knows that Miracle has one.   Can anyone confirm it's there???

There was one on the Miracle a few years ago.  I don't know if it is still there or not.  Anyone could use it.