Purchasing excursions and spa passes before sailing

gmm8631

Hi,

I am sailing on the 11/10/19 sailing on the Breakaway. When does NCL  close the window on purchasing excursions or spa passes online before the sailing. Not sure what we want to do and just would like to know how long they offer the ability to book online before sailing.

Thank 

Gena

On an upcoming cruise I did purchase the spa pass in advance. On our sailing it was $20 cheaper per person to sign up online. We were going to do it anyway so figured I’d save the $40.

As for excursions, if there’s one or two you really want to do I would sign up now. I’ve waited, like you, and lost out when the excursion sold out before we sailed.

15 minutes ago, Bacci111 said:

how much is for the spa if you purchase it by the day? the first day it generally doesn't get used, and of course the last day.

My understanding is the pass is sold for the week and not daily. It can be $20 cheaper to buy online, in advance of your cruise, compared to price when you purchase on board.

thanks, we purchased it for the week, yet for 200 per person, thinking of canceling it and just bidding on spa balcony for 200pp for hubby and I, may luck out and get the upgrade on the cabin also instead of paying 199 just for the spa, if not, we can just purchase the spa when we get notified if we get the upgrade or not.