Booking on board X

chrismch

Just returned from a cruise on Century where I prebooked my next cruise. The new cruise is 16 days and Olga, the future cruise consultant, told me the onboard credit was $200 by booking with her. I thought it was $250 per person, she said, "no, it's per cabin." And then agreed to up it to $250. So by asking I got another $50 in credits. In addition, when I got back home on Sunday I noticed there was a $200 difference from the quote she originally gave me in writing to what was on my confirmation sheet I received on the cruise after I was charged for my deposit. So I called Celebrity today (since these boards suggest calling during the week for supervisor approval) and got them to bring in back to the lower $200 price. I had called Celebrity on Sunday and their response then was "sorry, the price just increased over the time of your cruise." So thanks for the suggestions! As the saying goes, if you don't ask, you don't get.So I will always ask!:p

Archived