New Cruiser-Getting Back on Board?

tnshsms

I am going on the Serenade of the Seas on a so. car in Nov and I just want to know if when I get there, can I check in, eat and then get back off the ship to look around san juan or once you are on the ship, you stay on? We fly in early so we were hoping to be able to do some shopping in San Juan. Thanks!

We just got back from the Serenade and had planned to do the same thing - i called RC and they said we could tour San Juan after we checked in on the boat - but once we got on we just wanted to explore the boat (was our first cruise and there is a lot to check out!). We were traveling with another couple, who tried to go to guest relations to find out how to get off and go into old san juan, but it was too busy that day so they just bagged it.

our return flight wasn't until 2:45pm so once we got off the boat at the end, we were able to take a tour and shop in old san juan before we went to the airport, worked out perfectly!

Archived