Insignia in Bermuda Tuesday?

ricka47

I think that the Insignia is supposed to be in Bermuda tomorrow on her way to Miami.  But TS Jerry is supposed to be nearby as well.  If anyone on board checks in - are you still going to Bermuda?

Edited by ricka47

1 hour ago, ricka47 said:

I think that the Insignia is supposed to be in Bermuda tomorrow on her way to Miami.  But TS Jerry is supposed to be nearby as well.  If anyone on board checks in - are you still going to Bermuda?

Probably will be  O.K. but cutting it a little close.   And would be kinda rough.   Best thing would be to stay away.  Lets see what they do.  

2 minutes ago, RJB said:

Probably will be  O.K. but cutting it a little close.   And would be kinda rough.   Best thing would be to stay away.  Lets see what they do.  

Yeah, the Anthem of the Seas is in there now.  But, from what I'm seeing, getting there tomorrow may be a challenge.  Speaking of challenges, you in Boca and we in North Florida need to keep an eye on Karen as she heads north and then turns W, SW or out to sea.  Something else to watch!

3 hours ago, ricka47 said:

Yeah, the Anthem of the Seas is in there now.  But, from what I'm seeing, getting there tomorrow may be a challenge.  Speaking of challenges, you in Boca and we in North Florida need to keep an eye on Karen as she heads north and then turns W, SW or out to sea.  Something else to watch!

We  got lucky a few weeks ago, but there seems to be always be something new to watch at least until the end of Oct.  Stay safe.   

3 hours ago, ricka47 said:

By the way, love Amelia Island.   Great place to visit, especially the Ritz.

8 hours ago, ricka47 said:

Insignia’s position which would suggest that Bermuda is off the docket: https://www.cruisemapper.com/?imo=9156462