Carnival FUNTIMES

richfret

This note is directed to Carnival who I am quite sure view Cruise Critic daily.  Why can't PAST Carnival FUNTIMES for the same cruise be published (if available) on their web site and/or the ship site for viewing?  Naturally a note would say that changes could be made by them for any reason at any time.  New cruises would be exempt.

I am a planner and so enjoy seeing them.  In addition, it would be the best and cheapest advertisement they could publish.  Will it involve someone having to program the publications?  Yes, but it would be worth it in customer satisfaction.  All they would have to do is publish what is already available.

At this time, it's like buying tickets and going to the movies and not knowing what the feature is or when it begins.

• Like 2

While on the Magic last week, I had the url to view the daily funtimes.pdf. I was hopeful that I would be able to view it off the ship for the purposes you describe. It was just the current day and would be a little tedious, but would've been a way.

But the web address only worked from the ship, not from land. It was:

http://fhma.cclfunhub.com/~/media/files/documents/funtimes.pdf

Honestly I am sure lots of people would love to be able to see funtimes, menus, etc. It'd be nice and maybe it's even done, if you have the proper goccl credentials and such.

In my opinion, the hiccup I see is that each cruise is unique and things change quickly.  While all the components are pretty much the same, their arrangements can be quite different.    If Carnival were to put out a FunTimes for a ship, there would be those who would expect what they saw, and complain if it didn't happen as they had expected or planned.  Carnival would be inviting unnecessary headaches.  There are plenty of FunTimes to be seen on this site or with a google search that give the general components of what is done.