Changing names in cabins

Autumnrose

So when I booked 2 cabins I booked one in my name and one in my husband's name. Not just to get the past passenger deposit and discount on both but because I wasn't sure if my sister and brother in law could make it and that way I figured it would be easier to have the second TBA until we knew for sure. So my question is, now that we know and final payment had been made is there a way to change around the names without a fee or should we just let it be and simply sleep where we want?

8 minutes ago, Autumnrose said:

So when I booked 2 cabins I booked one in my name and one in my husband's name. Not just to get the past passenger deposit and discount on both but because I wasn't sure if my sister and brother in law could make it and that way I figured it would be easier to have the second TBA until we knew for sure. So my question is, now that we know and final payment had been made is there a way to change around the names without a fee or should we just let it be and simply sleep where we want?

Simply sleep where you want ask GS for an extra key to each room.