Celebrity Equinox - November 16, 2019 - Western Caribbean

fordpickup

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 12:27 AM, nimiq said:

Hey,

Martin and Eric plus our family going on this cruise.

just saw you posted on the other roll call as well ...seem like a fun group 

Sea ya

Eric 

Well that's cool! It should be a good time. The G&L boards for Celebrity seem to be hit or miss depending on the cruise.

Is everyone from Canada going on this sailing?

56 minutes ago, fordpickup said:

Well that's cool! It should be a good time. The G&L boards for Celebrity seem to be hit or miss depending on the cruise.

Is everyone from Canada going on this sailing?

Not everyone but seems like we have kinda taken over the roll call lol 😂.

Are you cruising alone with husband ? 

On 10/14/2019 at 1:20 PM, nimiq said:

Not everyone but seems like we have kinda taken over the roll call lol 😂.

Are you cruising alone with husband ? 

Yep, just us two. We've gone with and without friends in the past - both are fun but for different reasons. Friends - just a good time with people you already know but usually requires coordination. Just together - it's like summer camp, you get to meet new people and do whatever you want for vacation. If I don't feel like getting of the boat, I don't need to! 😉

Is it your extended family or like just immediate?

9 hours ago, fordpickup said:

Yep, just us two. We've gone with and without friends in the past - both are fun but for different reasons. Friends - just a good time with people you already know but usually requires coordination. Just together - it's like summer camp, you get to meet new people and do whatever you want for vacation. If I don't feel like getting of the boat, I don't need to! 😉

Is it your extended family or like just immediate?

So true both are very different. For us this time around it will be very needy time as I’m with my 87 years old mom first ever cruise and also my brother and wife first cruise the other couple with us is friends of the familly. I’m sure they will be following us everywhere and we are organizing all the tours lol.

its very different when we are alone but both are fun 🙂

have you ever been on EQUINOX 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 11:50 PM, nimiq said:

So true both are very different. For us this time around it will be very needy time as I’m with my 87 years old mom first ever cruise and also my brother and wife first cruise the other couple with us is friends of the familly. I’m sure they will be following us everywhere and we are organizing all the tours lol.

its very different when we are alone but both are fun 🙂

have you ever been on EQUINOX 

Wow, yeah, with new cruisers you'll have your hands full, but a family vacation sounds good. We went to Alaska with my parents and brother last year. It was a mix of group and couples activities (parents have been on a ship before). It was a nice way of spending time with them without needing to do everything together all the time. By day 6 your group will get the hang of it 😉 

We literally have nothing planned, except maybe a lunch spot in Key West, but even that is just a "well see". It makes me a little nervous, but at the same time it's also very freeing (usually I have everything mapped out).

We've been on the Equinox before - I think it was our first S class ship and first Celebrity at the time. We were surprised when our third one was on Connie. Not quite the same, but still fun. I'm very interested to see the updates!