Costa cruise directors

Costacruiser98

Hello all! I have been on 3 cruises till now with costa. I was wondering which is your favourite director and why? In my opinion there are much better directors than some. I wish I could find a directors schedule to look out before booking my next cruise. Anyone has some info pls?

Cruise directors, I avoid like the plague. It is my holiday and I do not need anyone to organise my activities or entertainment.

Most of Costa's CDs are Italian (multi-lingual) and they always "hang out" and favouring Italian guests.

• Like 1

That is true. In fact only this year we met a really nice director who interacted more with us. Even the shows at the theatre and night parties were much more lively when she was around. Thats why im wondering if its possible to know which director we’ll be having next year 

Not real easy. If you talk they sometimes tell you when they have the 2month vacation. You'll at least know if they are working. Many also like befriending you on facebook then you will know. But HR can leave the actual ship until very late in the crew portal. So sometimes they don't know. Especially new ships and delays cause HR massive headache.