Club Orange Questions

kangforpres

Hi All-

We get to experience Club Orange on the Nieuw Stantendam in March. I have just a few questions for those who have experienced it.

1. Do they serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner or just Breakfast and Dinner?

2. Did you find the Club Orange Dinner options too appealing and gave up on the MDR altogether?

3. Is the Breakfast in Club Orange a copy of what's in the MDR or are there options you can only get in Club Orange?

Thanks and Happy Sailing, 

Paul

Most Cruise Critic members are happy to answer questions, so I hope the condescending tone of the response you got doesn't discourage you from asking for information here.  I've sailed numerous times in Neptune Suites on HAL and I, too, am curious about Club Orange since the Pinnacle Grill is no longer available for breakfasts.  Frankly, searching through the thousands of posts in this forum is not always easy.   Have a good cruise and ask away!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

From reading posts here, the Pinnacle Grill is still available for breakfasts on all the ships except the Koningsdam and the Nieuw Statendam.

That's correct.

CO is confusing because it's so different depending on the ships. K and NS have the separate CO dining room, but the other ships do not. 

OP, if you want to read the threads about CO, do a search for "orange" in this forum and several will come up. CO and our understanding of it here have evolved since it was announced about a year ago, so you should probably focus on posts from the past few months where you can read what people who have experienced it have to say.

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

From reading posts here, the Pinnacle Grill is still available for breakfasts on all the ships except the Koningsdam and the Nieuw Statendam.

Unfortunately, I'll be on Koningsdam.  Or fortunately -- I loved having breakfast in the Pinnicle Grill and will hopefully love Club Orange as much!  In any event, I'll be happy just sailing 🙂

Edited by Petunia1950