Celebrity Gifts

mkringen

I was looking on the X website for any information about gifts that I can buy ahead of time to have waiting in our room. I couldn't find any information except a phone number to call. I would really like to see the stuff before I order. Does anyone know if there is a web page so I can look at the gifts? I am talking about towels, shirts, gift baskets etc.

Michelle in SoCal

Mercury 4/7/06

Thanks. I am surprised they don't feature it more prominantly. I went and looked and didn't really see anything that I felt the need to order. Not sure what I am looking for exactly though. RCCL has more things like towels, shirts etc.

Michelle in SoCal

Mercury 4/7/06

I did this on our Conny Cruise and when we got onboard the items that I purchased in advance cost a lot more then if I purchased once onboard. When I went to see if I could turn in those advanced purchased items the answer was "no" because of the way things just work when the ship leaves a US port.

I did this on our Conny Cruise and when we got onboard the items that I purchased in advance cost a lot more then if I purchased once onboard.

What did you purchase? I was considering doing the bottle of booze & nuts item. Is that available once on board?

Michelle in SoCal

Mercury 4/7/06

Darrencantwait- What size is the bottle of vodka? I'm considering buying one of these packages for my trip in September on the Mercury. Just wondering if it's worth it.........thanks!

I was wondering the same thing about the nuts too. Is it a $20 bottle of booze, a $5 can of nuts and $3 six pack of soda for $50?

Michelle in SoCal

Mercury 4/7/06

What did you purchase? I was considering doing the bottle of booze & nuts item. Is that available once on board?

Michelle in SoCal

Mercury 4/7/06

What I purchased was a coffee cup and candy. Same items onboard. The coffee cup was around $3.00 cheaper and the candy around $2.00 cheaper once onboard.

Good luck trying to order your liquor. I'm on the 3-12 sailing to Hawaii and tried to order a bottle of Vodka and the nut package yesterday and they told me they were sold out. I had them check with 3 different people and got the same story. I'm stunned.

We ordered BonVoyage gifts on our last TA in Sept. on Constellation. We ordered a bottle or Cordon Bleu cognac which was a fifth. We also order a bottle of Grey Goose which was a liter bottle. They both came with 2 bags of nuts and 6 cans of soda of your choice. The cognac was a great buy as it costs more at home than in this package. The Grey Goose was not as good a buy but we did not want to drag liquor across the ocean to get it on the ship. We were also able to order another cognac package while on the ship with no problem. We just went down to guest relations and ordered another half way through. Now before you think we drink alot, we were traveling with 19 good friends so we had lots of visitors to our room.

I am stunned to hear that Manoni had trouble ordering this package, We just called yesterday to order for our Constellation 3/26 trip and had no problem.

Pat

I just now ordered my liquor package...actually I ordered two!! Gray Goose for me and Jack for my husband. It works great...no sneaking booze onto the ship, and yet we can still enjoy our drinks on the veranda at our leisure.

I had no trouble at all....I don't know how they could say they were sold out. You don't even tell them what liquior you want, you just choose the package..regular or premium...and you receive a card in your stateroom to turn in for the bottles, nuts, and cans of your soda preference.

Archived