Question on Staterooms on Carnival Glory

Buffy2323

We are officially 60 days out and we finally got our room assignments, WOOHOO! I don't want to post our cabins for obvious reasons but my parents were assigned to a category 4A and according to what I see on the deck plan it says the room has 2 uppers. What exactly are 2 uppers? Does that mean they have to climb up into bunkbeds? I'm a little concerned because my parents are getting up there in age and I find it hard to imagine them climbing up to thier beds to sleep every night. Any info. would be greatly appreciated :)

No - the are just beds that magically appear out of the ceiling if needed. the won't even know they are there - you can just see the outline where they pull out. You can check them out on http://www.cruisedeckplans.com.

They will have two twin beds for your parents that they push together to make one king size bed.

Diane

Thanks for the tip. I know it can change at any time but I'm just relieved that they won't have to climb into a bunk bed every night, LOL Actually, we both booked guaranteed and neither of us got an upgrade, we're on the Riviera deck in the lowest categories so I'm actually HOPING that will change :) I figure they put these in for now to see what they have available and then may upgrade closer ot time. Keeping my fingers crossed, anyway :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived