Can I ask for a double with a drink package

envy4u

Technically no. But in reality yes. Basically they have to put them through the POS individually. Most waiters especially when busy prefer it as it will keep you happy for a while and let them focus elsewhere. Even you don't pay it still goes through the system and must be two transactions but they will do it seconds apart. Only issue will be if you get a newbie who sticks to official policy or if corporate are onboard.

It is not exactly true that Brindiamo cover all drinks below 9 EUR. For example some coctails or wheat beer cost less than 9 EUR and are not included in Brindiamo. In all bar menus every position is marked - dots in different colours inform in which package drink is included. If it is not included you need to pay full price plus tip (added automatically). You can see it for example on simple bar menu near pool below.

Here you can find  full list of drinks included in Brindiamo (basing on July 2019 cruise):

brindiamo.jpg

bar_menu.jpg

Edited by greg2014

4 hours ago, greg2014 said:

It is not exactly true that Brindiamo cover all drinks below 9 EUR. For example some coctails or wheat beer cost less than 9 EUR and are not included in Brindiamo. In all bar menus every position is marked - dots in different colours inform in which package drink is included. If it is not included you need to pay full price plus tip (added automatically). You can see it for example on simple bar menu near pool below.

Here you can find  full list of drinks included in Brindiamo (basing on July 2019 cruise):

brindiamo.jpg

bar_menu.jpg

I’m confused. The top photo shows what the Brindiamo package includes?

The bottom photo is bar drink menu. If I understand you correctly the bitter liquori aperitives are not included even though they are priced below 9 Euros. Correct ?

Edited by envy4u

No, near "Bitter liqori aperitives" you can find three dots in different colours which means that all positions in this section are included in all three drink packages (also Brindiamo).

It is the simplest bar menu - for example only. In other bar you will find more complex menu.

On the other hand, there is no 9 EUR limit as I said before. Many positions below 9 EUR are not included in Brindiamo. Top photo I posted shows what is included in Brindiamo.